THE CHALET IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
11th May 2020....
We hope you are all well and safe. The last few months have been difficult for us all and we know that a lot of you are very keen to escape to beautiful North Devon. This has been our hope too, but with each week that passes, the chances of holidays during the early summer seem more hopeful than realistic.
The release of the latest government guidelines yesterday confirm that we must cancel/rearrange our bookings well into June. It is likely we will not be able to welcome guests again until July at the earliest. This is also the pervading feeling amongst the local community and as members of that community, we must absolutely do what is best for the people of Croyde as well as our guests.
We remain hopeful about the summer holidays, but also realistic that should this situation persist, we may have to cancel further bookings. We apologise again for the disappointment this may cause our guests, but look forward as ever to welcoming you to wonderful Croyde as soon as it is safe to do so.
Stay well and safe!
Caroline & Jane
Due to the quickly developing situation regarding Coronavirus, we have made the sad decision to close The Chalet for now. We are currently in the process of cancelling or rearranging all reservations until the middle of May at the very earliest. If it becomes necessary to extend this date further into the summer we will do so. Obviously we are paying close attention to the developing situation and will be following Government guidelines at all times.
We are truly sorry for the disappointment this may cause to our guests, but the safety of our guests and the local community is paramount to us at all times, as is protecting the limited local services here in North Devon - particularly the NHS.
Thank you for your understanding during this very difficult and sad time. We all hope it passes as quickly as possible and that we can welcome you to beautiful North Devon sometime very soon.
Stay healthy and safe!
Caroline & Jane
CANCELLATION IN THE TIME OF COVID....
We want our guests to be safe at all times, and to feel comfortable about their holiday with us.
Anybody who already has a reservation to stay at any time in 2020 (as long as you made the reservation with us directly and not through an agent), may cancel for a full refund.
As a courtesy to us we ask that you give as much notice of this as possible.
If we have not done so already, we will be contacting you to discuss your wishes and options.
Equally, we hope you understand that it may be necessary for us to cancel your reservation for reasons of safety and government or local council guidelines. We will of course discuss this with you first and give you as much notice as possible.
We have temporarily suspended taking new bookings. We hope that the situation will clarify soon and that we will be able to reopen for bookings in the near future.
If you are interested in us letting you know when we do so, please drop us an email, a WhatsApp or a text with your details and we'll keep you in the loop.